Modular and customizable; this pack can be used standalone for minimalist applications, or expanded with an Accessory Pocket to provide a handy space for additional food, lightweight electronics, and other essentials.
Constructed from high quality materials and optimized for durability and weight. Available in two sizes, to accommodate a range of cycling needs.
- Regular: Ideal for long haul cycle touring.
- Compact: Ideal for endurance road racers and randonneurs.
- Expandable to 25 litres with optional accessory pocket (sold separately).
- Works best with mountain bike handle bars, but can be reduced to fit within a road style set up
- Three-point handlebar attachment system, reinforced with anti-slip hypalon, for maximum stability and to protect handlebars from abrasion.
- Dual roll-top closures protect gear while providing maximum flexibility to adjust capacity according to rider needs.
- Bungee cord tie down feature for added storage.
- Reflective graphics and webbing detail to enhance rider safety.
- Dimension Polyant VX21 is the main body fabric. This 4 layer laminated fabric offers a combination of superior waterproofness, light weight, ultra high abrasion and tear resistance, and low stretch.
- 600D Cordura is used in high abrasion areas to provide additional protection against friction and puncture.
- Woojin Kross buckles are used in the fastening system for enhanced reliability.
- Gewicht: 270g
Größe: 20 Liter
Please note that, while the body fabric of this pack is waterproof, due to the stitching process used to assemble the product, there is the possibility for water to enter the packs through the seams when exposed to a sustained rain. We recommend using an internal dry bag for contents that must remain absolutely dry (such as electronics).