Those who think it?s just a new colorway don?t know what?s under the hood. This new geometry plays to the preferences of particular riders. The ride is suited to high cornering loads, fast switchbacks and scissors like movements dancing in the streets. This new frame is a black, grey and blue stealth-mode version of the ?histogram? graphic designed by MASH SF rider Garrett Chow. Definitely fast-twitch and hair-trigger. Built with the same high-end Columbus tube set as the original MASH ?Bolt? frame, but with even steeper head and seat tube angles plus a raised bottom bracket with the geo stamped under the shell.
- Columbus Airplane (Supersection oversized shape) 7005-T6 aluminum frame construction with rear-facing, steel insert horizontal track dropouts @ 120mm spacing (no brake mount on frame)
- Columbus Pista Leggera 1-1/2? Aluminium Steerer
- Includes headset, seat clamp and replaceable stainless steel dropout inserts
- Columbus Compass 1-1/2" headset
- Weight frame/fork: 1500g/500g