- We offer bottom bracket cups in these sizes:
- British (1.370 x 24 tpi, RH/LH thread) in stainless steel
- British E-Type (1.370 x 24 tpi, RH/LH thread) with wider drive cup and LH lockring in stainless steel
- Italian (36mm x 24 tpi) in stainless steel
- French (35mm x 1mm) stainless steel
- Swiss (35mm x 1mm, RH/LH thread) stainless steel
- Raleigh Super Corsa (1.370 x 26 tpi, RH/LH thread) stainless steel
- Chater Lea (1.450? x 26 tpi, RH/LH thread) stainless steel
Our British and Italian anodized alloy cups are Teflon impregnated, providing compatibility and both aluminum and titanium bottom bracket shells. All our cups are made from either stainless steel or a high tensile strength aluminum bar.
Cutting taps used to produce the bottom bracket thread in both the frame and our cups leave microscopic hairs and cracks in the thread form. We hand polish our cup thread to all but eliminate galling between our cups and the bottom bracket thread.
VPE anzeigen: nein