The Gas Tank? is a high end, high volume top tube bag for carrying a ton of food and other gear. It offers substantial storage in an easy access case. Zip open a side for one-handed access while riding. Or open up both when stopped for full panel access to the contents. Fill it with M&M's, tools, a camera, bear spray, whatever you need to have close at hand.
- One-handed zipper access while riding
- Wrap-around water-resistant zipper to keep your gear dry
- Fully padded with closed-cell foam
- Interior lined with yellow fabric for greater visibility
- Hook and loop interior divider for organizing small stuff
- Adjustable height daisy chain front attachment with a spacer block to clear stem clamp bolts
- Top tube strap has gripper material with double back wrap for bomber stability
- Length: 9"
- Height at stem: 5"
- Width at stem: 2.5"
- Tapers down to 1.5" tall and 1.5" wide along the top tube
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Volume: 70-80 cu in
- Materials: VX42 X-pac; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon; 420 denier yellow lining; closed cell foam padded tube sections.