The 3D24?s UBB24 axle is compatible with almost all bicycles on the market, irrespective of their BB type. But the qualities of the 3D24?s don?t end there; the 3D24 is one of the most intelligent external bearing cranksets on the market.
Trinity Drilling System
Its bombproof trinity drilled crank arms resist bending and twisting forces better than classic hollow tube crank designs can, and feature an intelligent clamping system; the closed clamp concept (CCC). A CCC comes out of our CNC machines in its closed position, being placed under strain only briefly during installation when the clamp is forced open and on tightening the bolt in returning to its nominal low-strain closed shape. This ingenious design sets the crank apart from any other system on the market, all of which are placed under strain by installation.
Universal Bottom Brackets
The UBB (Universal Bottom Brackets) system is not a standard; It?s all standards. It allows installation of almost any 30 or 24mm axle crank from ROTOR on the bike you have, regardless of its BB type. ROTOR?s ?UBB? super-standard encompasses all BB standards.
AERO 144 BCD
- 574 g for 170 mm / 584 g for 175 mm
- 155, 160, 165, 170, 172, 175 & 180 mm
- 100% CNC, machined, T6 7075.
- Q-Factor 147 mm, Chain line 43,5 mm
- Ultra stiff steel 24 mm UBB axle compatible with BSA, ITA, BB86, BB90, BB94, BB30 and BBRight frames.
- For all 144 BCD 1/8th and 3/32nd, oval & round chainrings.