Time has revolutionized clipless pedal technology and introduces the Xpresso 10. This pedal has an even faster, more intuitive engagement without any rubbing, which is thanks to the Iclic concept of a pre-open clipless system. The use of a flexible carbon blade instead of the traditional metal spring allows for these pedal to be extremely light. The oversized platform of 700mm˛ gives the pedals a record surface area/weight factor.
- pedal body made of composite
- automatic pre-opening engagement mechanism
- adjustable Q-Factor of 2.6 mm
- lateral freedom of 2.5 mm
- angular freedom of +/- 5°
- minimal distance between sole and pedal axle
- iClic Cleat included