The Mini 20 Pro is a precision built, 20 function mini tool designed to handle any road or trailside repair. The lightweight, high-strength forged alloy body resists torque during hard use and its pro-quality hardened steel tools will provide years of service. T10 and T25 Torx bits simplify hydraulic disc brake work. An integrated, cast CrMo chain tool nestles and locks between the tool body forming a low profile, snag-proof shape. The perfect tool for endurance racing, training and touring. The chain tool is compatible with all single and multi-speed pin type chains, except Campagnolo® 11 speed hollow pin chains.
- Tools 20 total
- Allen Wrenches 2/2-L/2.5/3 (2 each) 4/5/6/8/10mm
- Torx® Wrenches T10/T25
- Spoke Wrenches 14g/15g/ Mavic M7/ Shimano Compatible
- Chain Tool Cast CrMo Steel
- Chain Hook Stainless Steel Wire
- Tire Levers Super Hard Anodized* *The metal tire lever is designed for durability and for emergency use only
- Screw Drivers #2 Phillips/ Flat Head
- Bottle Opener Hardened Steel/ with Spoke Holder
- Chain Pin Tool Chain Pin Breaker
- Tool Material Hardened Steel
- Body Forged Aluminum
- Bag Material Neoprene
- Size (L x W x H) 7.6 x 4.2 x 1.8 cm 3? x 1.6? x 0.7?
- Weight 151 g / 5.31 oz