The Low rear hub use the same architecture as our high flanges track hub, but he is lighter than a feather! The final weight with a 14T cog is under 240g. The larger flange diameter on the drive side authorize a good transmission of the efforts and the small flange on the non-drive side keep the weight down.
Designed a splined interface to fix the cog, in order to eliminate the problem of loosened thread on hubs. The interface has 16 splines and no sharp edges to distribute and diffuse the effort on all the surface with no pick concentration. The LOW hubset is available in all the exotic drillings to be used with all the fancy carbon rims.
- - Machined and built in France
- - Body, axle and spacers CNC machined in solid rounds of aero-grade 7075-T6 alloy
- - Oversized female axle with custom M10 titanium bolts
- - 120mm spacing
- - 6902 2RS bearings
- - Low profile body to maximise weight saving
- - Unique splined interface for cog
- - 44mm chainline
- - BSA (left 1.29*24 TPI) lockring
- - Available in 20, 24, 28 and 32 spoke holes
- - Black and silver finish (custom colors available on request)
- - Weight: 235g - 8,3 oz