TRP - Spyre Disc Brake incl. rotor + IS Adapter 140 mm
The Spyre is a mechanical disc brake that offers superior performance with incredibly easy setup. This is a dual sided mechanical disc brake caliper where both pads actuate providing even and precise clamping force. This translates into even pad and rotor wear. We added a simple cable barrel adjuster so the pads can be easily adjusted tool free. No longer is there the drag of the fixed side, adding uneven wear or worse warping your rotors. All of this in an incredibly thin 40mm, 154g package, that works with any drop bar levers on the market. The Spyre comes with either 140mm or 160mm rotor in addition to all the mounting hardware and adapters.
- Dual sided actuation
- Works with ALL cable actuated road levers
- Compressionless housing is HIGHLY recommended.
- TRP ultra-grippy semi-metallic pads. These are compatible with Shimano M525/M515 pads for further customization
- Compound works great in dry conditions but may wear quickly in wet/muddy conditions
- We recommend always using a 160mm rotor on the front
- 140mm versions include our L2 (140R/160F) IS to PM adapter
- 160 versions include both L2 and L3 (160R/180F) IS to PM adapters
- All mounting hardware, rotor, and adapters included
- Post mount to post mount adapters available separately
- Weight: 154g per caliper
- Available in gloss black with silver actuation arm