Expedition Series’(seam welded range, previously called Dry Series): These packs are waterproof and durable, for the longest rides and toughest adventures. Seam welded, to keep water out and provide maximum protection for contents. Constructed from high quality, waterproof materials and optimized for durability and weight.
Handlebar Packs are made expressly to carry the light, compressible and bulky items of your long distance adventure, or multi-day bikepacking kit to create a larger and more balanced load on multi-day adventures or when tackling steep climbs and technical trails.
Modular and customizable; this pack can be used standalone for minimalist applications, or expanded with an Accessory Pocket to provide a handy space for additional food, lightweight electronics, and other essentials.
- Specially developed for Apidura, the main body fabric has been developed to offer combination of waterproofness, ultra high abrasion and tear resistance, and low stretch.
- Ultradurable TPU hypalon is used in high abrasion, high stress areas to provide additional protection against friction and puncture
- Woojin buckles are used in the fastening system for enhanced reliability
- HDPE structural support to reinforce the shape of the pack, ensuring that it does not interfere with the ride.
- Three-point handlebar attachment system, reinforced with anti-slip hypalon, for maximum stability and to protect handlebars from abrasion.
- Hands free air release vent for hassle-free compression.
- Dual roll-top closures protect gear while providing maximum flexibility to adjust capacity according to rider needs.
- Bungee cord tie down feature for added storage.
- Reflective graphics to enhance rider safety.
- 14 L capacity
- weight 275g