Trimmed to the bone: weighing in at a mere 440 g, the BORDO™ Lite 6055 Folding Lock is a real flyweight in the world of serious bicycle locks. Boasting a total weight of 440 g and a compact design, the BORDO™ Lite 6055 is a lithe athlete compared to other locks.
The BORDO™ Lite 6055 Folding Lock resembles its older siblings from the BORDO™ family in that its mechanical properties guarantee a high level of security, flexibility and compactness. Weighing in at a mere 440 g, the BORDO™ Lite 6055 Folding Lock is the flyweight of the family. Its folded-out length of 60 cm is more than enough to secure a single bicycle. The BORDO™ Lite 6055 Folding Lock is available in black and red, as well as a blue "Movistar Team" version.
- Special steel design, with colour-coordinated plastic casing to prevent damage to paintwork
- The bars and housing are manufactured using particularly lightweight materials and steel alloys
- Bars connected with special rivets High-quality automatic cylinder
- The BORDO™ Lite Mini is small enough to slip into the pocket of any cycling jersey
- Security Level: 7
- Weight: 440 g
- circumference: 60 cm
- black, black/red, black/blue (Moviestar)