Expedition Series’(seam welded range, previously called Dry Series): These packs are waterproof and durable, for the longest rides and toughest adventures. Seam welded, to keep water out and provide maximum protection for contents. Constructed from high quality, waterproof materials and optimized for durability and weight.
Designed to make full use of the space under the saddle, eliminating the need for a rear rack. Performs best when used to carry lightweight, compressible gear, such as clothing or sleeping gear – but built super strong to handle other loads as well. This Pack has been designed to keep water out, even in a sustained rain. The product features a hassle free air release vent and is therefore not submergible.
- Three-point seat attachment system made from anti-slip hypalon, for maximum stability and rider comfort.
- Hands-free air release vent for hassle-free compression
- Roll-top closure with dual compression straps to protect gear and to provide flexible packing capacity
- Bungee cord tie down feature for added storage
- Reflective graphics to enhance rider safety
- Two bike light attachment points for enhanced visibility
- Specially developed for Apidura, the main body fabric has been developed to offer combination of waterproofness, ultra high abrasion and tear resistance, and low stretch.
- Ultradurable TPU hypalon is used in high abrasion, high stress areas to provide additional protection against friction and puncture
- Woojin buckles are used in the fastening system for enhanced reliability
- HDPE structural support to reinforce the shape of the pack, ensuring that it does not interfere with the ride.
- 17 L capacity
- weight 425g