Problem Solvers - Sheldon Fender Nuts
Mounting fenders to bikes with road calipers is a real pain in the arse. Fickle creatures, the calipers become difficult to adjust once the fenders? tab is stuck on the backside. Enter the late Sheldon Brown. One of our true heroes, Sheldon gave us the idea for our cleverly named Sheldon fender nut. Basically, the Sheldon nut replaces your caliper?s brake nut, but also contains threads for standard M6 bolts. This allows you to install and remove the fenders without messing with your brakes.
- Problem Solvers Sheldon Fender Nuts Sets.
- Replaces standard brake nuts on steel and aluminum frames
- Great for commuters
- Sold as a set, front and rear
- Problem Solvers Sheldon Fender Nuts Set, includes 13mm Front and 10mm Rear
- Problem Solvers Sheldon Fender Nuts Set, includes 32mm Front and 10mm Rear