The Ranger is a workhorse of a frame bag. Designed to make use of the full triangle, the Ranger fits a huge range of standard mountain and fatbike geometries. Rangers are richly featured bags that offer cost and time savings over custom-made bags.
- Zipstretch ™ construction uses waterproof, stretch fabric panels to reduce zipper stress while opening and closing
- Exit port in main compartment for hydration tube or battery wire
- Zippered left side pocket with dividers that organize small items Lower zippered comparment (on sizes M-XL) with horizontal divider that opens to create one large compartment
- Size Small bags feature one main compartment with vertical divider
- Expanding taper front section for increased volume at head tube
- Stretch mesh internal pocket Hydration tube exit port Front top tube attachments accommodate top tube packs
Materials: VX21 X-pac; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon; 420 denier diamond ripstop lining; closed cell foam padded tube sections.